Our team loves deep diving into your business, creating strategies, designing and communicating. What's in it for you? We are not just one good catch for one specific task, but instead we are five people with different capabilities and many years of experience in the startup industry. For each phase of your venture, we have the right people with the right skillset.
90% of our resources are solely dedicated to you. The remaining 10% we use for business-relevant training and own, crazy projects.
Invests in hats, zero-waste in shampoo. Enjoys jazz concerts on Thursdays. firstname.lastname@example.org
When she's not traveling around, she's probably making a great music video. email@example.com
Always prepared, even for spontaneous calls. That's why he hides a hair comb in his drawer. Cycling is his weekend passion. firstname.lastname@example.org
Starts the day with a smoothie. Enjoys upcycling, a weekend van life & fresh fruit from the market. email@example.com
No day without a self-cooked meal in his Tupperware. Enjoys walking by the beach with Lola, his dog. firstname.lastname@example.org
UX & Strategic Design
+7 year experience in startups & travel industry. Former Head of Brand & Design of 2018 Austria's top startup. Always driven by innovation
The way we see work has a huge impact on the outcome. Our values are super important to us.
C O L L A B O R A T I O N Customers are friends.
We treat people like friends, not customers. We'd like to know every person who we work with and understand their situation. You are the expert in your area. We are sure we get the best outcome if we collaborate.
D E D I C A T I O N It's not a job.
We've had jobs. We know what that feels like. Here, we work harder than ever before but with good vibes. Even with tight deadlines, we know how to have a good time. We are creatives, not robots.
R E S O U R C E F U L Clever approaches.
We are inquisitive and always want to improve and grow. If we lack the necessary resources, we create them. If we fail, we start over and do it a better way. This is how progress works.
3,74% of The Branx's income is spent on coffee and candies which are the base of our creativity